Sleeping Disorder, the modern enemy of mankind affects people of all ages from children to teenagers, and from adults to the elderly alike. In the earlier times, sleeping disorder used to affect only the elderly. But nowadays with the growth in cut-throat competition sleeping disorder has been able to sink its fangs in everybody. Facing difficulty in sleeping occasionally is not a big threat. The real problem starts when this disorder aggravates. If the sleeping disorder is not taken care of in the early stages, it can lead to a lot of physical and psychological problems. Studies done on sleep medicine is continuously improving as more and more researchers are getting interested in knowing and understanding the different symptoms ,causes, and treatments associated with the sleeping disorder. As time passes by different types of sleeping disorders are being discovered. Some disorders are serious, and some are not.
The Different Type of Sleeping Problems
When it comes to the different types of sleeping problems, we all have heard about ‘insomnia.’ But, insomnia is not the only type there are other types of disorders too.
- Insomnia: This is perhaps the most common and talked about the disorder. Half of the population today is the grasp of insomnia. Insomnia can be rightly defined as the inability to get enough sleep at night. There are a lot of factors that contributes to insomnia like stress being the topmost reason. Drinks like too much of caffeine can also cause insomnia.
- Sleep Apnea: A person from this disorder frequently wakes up at night because of the temporary blockage of his breathing. Though sleep apnea is a curable disorder but it can still be life-threatening.
- Restless Leg Syndrome: As the name suggest, the problem starts with the leg. The irresistible urge to move your leg frequently which is caused by some sort of sensation like aching makes it almost impossible for a person to sleep.
- Narcolepsy: Narcolepsy is a kind of neurological disorder which causes the uncontrollable urge to sleep during A narcoleptic person can get ‘sleep attacks’ at any time of the day. If not cured, this may prove to be fatal like for example, if a person gets a sleep attack while driving on the road or highway.
- Circadian Rhythm Sleep Disorder: Circadian rhythm is a kind of internal biological clock, according to which all of our In fact, our sleep-wake cycle is also depended on that. Therefore, when our circadian rhythm gets disturbed due to our unhealthy sleeping habits, we tend to go through frequent mood swings.
With the increasing number of patients, day by day sleeping disorder has become a common name in every household. This has increased the need for a solution to this problem. Popping pills prescribed by the doctors cannot be a full proved solution. Therefore, the doctors have come up with a new solution called the sprayable sleep. These sprays are worth the shot because they have no side effects. So order one now.